This legal notice regulates the permitted use of the page:
https://www.drogueriarovira.com/ according to the following:
1. LSSI compliance:
Article 10 Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, regarding Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Website account holder: RAMON SEGARRA ROVIRA (hereinafter, “the Service Provider”).
Address: Carrer Madrazo, 127
2. Intellectual property and responsibility for content.
1. The intellectual property rights of the present website (https://www.drogueriarovira.com/), their source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, databases and different elements contained within, are owned by the Service Provider, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of rights to use in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. Any use of all the contents of the website, specifically of texts, design, works, marks, logos, source code and any other subject to protection, without the express authorization of the owners, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use will be duly prosecuted by the rightful owners. Also, all trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the webpage are protected by law.
3. The owner of the website is not responsible for the content to which the links located on it are directed, as established in article 17 of the LSSICE (Law regarding Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
4. Users may not use, acquire, reproduce or distribute the contents of the website, nor use them for commercial purposes or manipulate them and make derivative works, without having first obtained the consent or authorisation of the Service Provider.
In addition, any other kind of use, different from that mentioned in the previous paragraph, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website will constitute an infringement of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the Company or the owner of the same. This may give rise to the exercise by the Service Provider of all judicial or extrajudicial actions that may correspond to them in the exercise of their rights.
Also, the information to which the User can access via the website, may be protected by industrial, intellectual property rights or rights of any other nature. Consequently, the Service Provider will not be responsible in any case and under any circumstances for the infractions that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
With respect to the website, the user can view, print and partially download the website content, solely if the following conditions are met:
- That it is done in a way compatible with the purpose of the website.
- That is done with the exclusive intention of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Thus, the use for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
- That no graphics, icon or image available on the Website are used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images accompanying it.
The User agrees to use the website, its contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good practices and public order. . In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it for illegal purposes or effects, being contrary to this legal policy, or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or in any other way to damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services or prevent normal use of it by other users.
The User also specifically commits not to destroy, alter, make unusable or, in any other way damage the data, programs or electronic documents and other elements found on the website.
All in accordance with what is indicated in point 2.4 above.
4. Modifications to the website and conditions of use
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions. Likewise, the Service Provider reserves the right to update this legal notice without prior notice to users, when required by regulations or current events.
5. Limitation of liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in access to the website or its content, nor does it guarantee that it is up-to-date. Not withstanding, the Service Provider will undertake all actions available to solve any error, disconnection or lack of update that may occur on the web.
Both access to the website and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained, is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. Thus, the Service Provider is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use by third parties.
The Service Provider is niether responsible for security errors or damages that may occur as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the computer that is used to connect to services and content on the website.
- A malfunctioning of the browser.
- The use of outdated versions of the browser.
The Service Provider does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of users.
6. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflict derived from their interpretation, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain), provided that this is not contrary to the provisions of article 29 of the LSSI.